[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO logo contest - when?

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Thu Mar 9 09:21:46 PST 2006

I should point out that this is the default and what I've been told,
the only option supported for the CollabNet platform. I have put in
the request for the option, but it is likely to be denied because it
would require that the core platform be changed to accommodate it. It
also goes against the philosophy of collaboration that CollabNet
aspires to. In this case, a list is seen as a conversation and we do
not want to make it easy to have a side conversation via a replyto
sender configuration.

I well understand the issue of sending email to the wrong folks. It
has happened to me. This is not a problem just with lists, but of
email. Even with replyto set to the sender and cc'd to the list, you
can still send a private email to everyone by hitting reply-all.
Choice over two buttons verses one means nothing at 2 in the morning,
at least for me.

When we get artificial intelligence in email clients this will be a
non-issue.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614