OSGeo Logo Contest Announced

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon Mar 13 12:23:07 PST 2006

OSGeo Logo Contest
Do you have a flair for the artistic? The Open Source Geospatial
Foundation needs some creative minds to help us develop the "look"
for OSGeo. In return you will receive recognition, the satisfaction
that comes from helping the cause, and $50 worth of free swag
featuring your new logo (sometime after the contest closes,
obviously). Top five entries will also get copies of MapGuide Studio,
donated by Autodesk! The logo will be featured on all of our pages,
and we will have a dedicated page on our website describing the logo
and the artist. The artist's name will also be featured in our brand
manual. Send your entry to logo at mail.osgeo.org by 11:59pm GMT, April
12th, 2006. Be sure to read the contest rules.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
Office: 972-422-5261
Cell: 214-207-6614