[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination for Board: Venkatesh Raghavan

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Mar 13 15:56:29 PST 2006

Argh, apologies, that was just supposed to go to Markus, but the
reply-all behavior got me.  But if anyone knows Venkatesh Raghavan's
email, do let me know, I'm making sure that all nominees know the work
involved, as per the procedure
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Initial_Board_Election_Procedure)

Chris