FW: [OSGeo-member] Board Member voting

Rich Steele Rich.Steele at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 16 16:46:09 PST 2006

OSGeo voting members:

A gentle reminder to send in your board member votes by email to:
vote at board-priv.osgeo.org.

Voting closes in less than 24 hours and we have thus far received
emailed votes from only about half of the voting membership.

Thanks,

Rich

https://www.osgeo.org/content/news/news_archive/board_nom_20060314.html

> Further discussion of the nominations is permitted on the discuss
list,
> but those discussions will not be ported to the candidates description
> document.
>
> Votes are due Friday, March 17th at 22:00 UTC.

(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=17&yea
r=