[OSGeo-Discuss] Public Geospatial Data Committee setup, + IRC meeting this Wednesday 1500GMT

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at umn.edu
Mon Mar 20 16:33:15 PST 2006

Jo, folks,

I have updated the geodata committee wiki
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Public_Geospatial_Data_Committee) and
created a shell/template meeting agenda page
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Geodata_Committee_Meeting_20060322).  Please
update the agenda and add items that you think we should cover in this
meeting.

Looking forward to this meeting.
-Perry