[OSGeo-Discuss] UK networking meeting idea - can we get the ball rolling?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Tue Mar 21 11:01:22 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 16:31 +0000, Richard Fairhurst wrote:

> 1st and 15th/16th are fine with me - can't do 2nd or 8th/9th.

Can't do 8th, probably.

Nothing committed apart from a tourist visit with the kids to London
while their Auntie still lives there (moving out soon). No firm date
except sometime in Easter school vacation (3-17th April).

> My favourite pubs in Oxford are listed here:
> http://ukcider.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Cider_Pub_Guide_to_Oxfordshire#Oxford
> :)

Needs to be quiet or have a quiet room. Non smoking area too??

Or they could all go 2 stops further on the train and enjoy the wide
range of Real Ales in the Rose and Crown here in Charlbury!!! New
non-smoking room is nice. Mind the water well... Also superb Thai
cooking in the err err darn forgotten its name...

> Richard
> (Charlbury, Oxfordshire)
Yikes. They say computers are shrinking the world, but..

Malcolm
(also in Charlbury, but a new refugee from Oxford city)