[OSGeo-Discuss] Starting new projects under OSGEO

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Fri Mar 24 08:58:11 PST 2006

Thanks Frank!

Will proceed along those lines. It will take a while before the
software would be ready in any way. Just want to be sure how to deal
with the copyright issue right from the start. I guess we should
indicate that the software will be copyrighted to OSGEO once a first
version is ready. For that to actually be possible it should at that
point go through the incubator process.

I'm working on getting heads in the direction of moving GeoNetwork
opensource into the foundation. All seems positive and I'm trying to
get funding for this to happen.

Ciao,
Jeroen