Fwd: [OSGeo-info] AP article - mapping

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Fri Mar 24 13:44:48 PST 2006

Hi all,

We just got an enquiry from an Associated Press reporter. This is a
great way to help promote your projects and the OSGeo Foundation.
Please email me if you are going to call Ryan so that I know that
someone is helping him out.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net

Begin forwarded message: