[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Geodata & Education

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Mon Mar 27 11:57:49 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 19:00 +0100, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Curiously the Guardian journalist who asked the
> question is _another_ Charlbury resident ;)

Athens of the Cotswolds, obviously! What does the "SA" bit Mathieson
stand for (i.e. do I try and spot a male or female in The Bull, which I
gather is where all the journos err gather...??)

Are we anywhere near pinning down a date for a UK booze up?

I might by then have been able to wring some datasets out of Oxford
Environmental Records Office to try and spin up GRASS or something.

I've yet to get around to finishing off the PC out of bits to try and
boot up that ubuntu-with-grass CD I found on the web.