Shirt ordering details
Michael P. Gerlek
mpg at lizardtech.com
Sun May 28 09:23:42 EDT 2006
I apologize for sending this to the whole list, but at this point I
think the number of people ordering shirts is over half the
Here are the details for the shirt ordering:
* Confirm your name in on the Shirt Wiki , either in the "Where
list or the "Self purchase" list.
* Go to the Lands' End website  and pick your favorite shirt.
- The fabric type / style must be "W". If you look on this page ,
you can see how the put the "W" next to the full product name.
That's what you need to look for. W's include Tees and some Polos
and light denims.
- The shirt you select must be available in BLACK.
- Choose your size, specify Men's or Women's.
- Put the Item Number and Size next to your name on the Shirt Wiki
* All orders must be on the Wiki by Wednesday, 11am PST. I will be
the order out Wednesday afternoon.
* If your name is on the Wiki but you do not specify a shirt style and
before the deadline (or if you order something that doesn't follow the
must-be-W and must-be-black rules), you will get the Default T shirt
* The VIPs will all be getting Default shirts .
* For the Default T-shirts, where sizes are not known, I will use the
cool Team Sizing Tool .
* If you want to suggest/nominate a VIP to receive a shirt, let me know.
* Shirts will be available for pickup at the hotel Monday evening; the
self-purchased shirts will be mailed out later. Details when we get
closer to the time.
* If any questions or problems, just send me email.
 Shirt Wiki: http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Shirts#Attendees
 Lands' End: http://ocs.landsend.com/
 Default shirt:
 Team sizing tool:
More information about the Discuss