[OSGeo-Discuss] Logo Contest Results!

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Wed May 3 14:23:52 PDT 2006

I have edited this page with the complete submissions.
https://news.osgeo.org/contests/logo/

I am going to ask the promotion and visibility committee to look into
the catch phrase. There was some talk about it during the contest and
in IRC. I'm happy with "Your open source compass", but we should look
into it a bit.

So, the logo is currently unofficial. We may need to SM or TM it. I
don't have a big stick to stop you from using it.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net