[OSGeo-Discuss] Public intervention for the 7th Libre Sotware Meeting

Tisserant Alexandre alexandre.tisserant at dgme.finances.gouv.fr
Wed May 24 01:02:42 PDT 2006

Hi, thanks for the answer.

The event takes place usually in French, although slides in English are
said "recommended". Thus I think there is no problems to speak in
English ; after all it is meant to be a "world conference".

Clement Jaquemet can be contacted to
clement.jaquemet at dgme.finances.gouv.fr ; but he's very busy these times
so don't forget to add me in copy of your emails so that I will be able
to see with him what to do.

Many thanks.
Alexandre