[OSGeo-Discuss] Online articles describing Open Source GIS and Web Mapping...

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Nov 13 07:35:56 PST 2006

We never got a chance to finish it, but there's some pretty good
material here:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/GOWS/TOC

Focused on OGC services, but I think that's more or less what you want?

Would be great if we could port this to OSGeo and finish it off, as
there are few good introductions to this stuff.