[OSGeo-Discuss] Online articles describing Open Source GIS and Web Mapping...

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Tue Nov 14 03:46:01 PST 2006

Hi Steve,
I have to presentations that deal with that. The idea was to have it
very simple and graphical:

Building a FOSS based SDI
http://geonetwork-opensource.org/relatedstuff/Building%20a%20FOSS%
20based%20SDI.pdf

FOSS and OpenSDI (May 2005)
http://geonetwork-opensource.org/relatedstuff/FOSS%20and%20OpenSDI.ppt

Both found on http://geonetwork-opensource.org/relatedstuff/ that
also contains project overviews and an SDI diagram trying to relate
different GeoFOSS to each other.

Hope that helps,
Jeroen