[OSGeo-Discuss] Promotion for your project...

Khanh Le Ngoc Quoc khanh.lnq at javavietnam.org
Tue Nov 21 20:21:53 PST 2006

Hi Tyler,

I'm Khanh - Administrator of JavaVietnam.org community in Vietnam.

This is my GIS web site - JVNWebGIS - which has been introduced in OGC
Newsletter http://www.opengeospatial.org/pressroom/newsletters/200611/#C4

And this is our coming open-source project- JVNMobileGIS - at
http://www.javavietnam.org/javavn/jvngis/home2.html.

Would you kind introduce them to the attendees? Thanks,

If you need more information, I'm willing to help.

Regards,