[OSGeo-Discuss] Promotion for your project...

Khanh Le Ngoc Quoc khanh.lnq at javavietnam.org
Wed Nov 22 01:22:12 PST 2006

Hi Dr. Venkatesh Raghavan,

Of course I remember you, we have discussed many things.

I also know about Java GPLed and I'm finding the best open-source
license for JVNMobileGIS. It will be our great honor if JVNMobileGIS is
sponsored by OSGeo.org, I hope so.

Our team will contribute more for open source community.

Keep in touch,

Best regards,

Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
> Hi Khanh,
>
> Remember me from the OSGeo workshop at HCMC?
> Glad that your project is coming up well.
>
> You must already be aware of the other good
> news about Java being GPLed
> (http://www.sun.com/software/opensource/java/)
>
> Hope that active developers like you will get
> the Vietnam OSGeo Chapter up and running soon.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Venka
>
> Khanh Le Ngoc Quoc wrote:
>> Hi Tyler,
>>
>> I'm Khanh - Administrator of JavaVietnam.org community in Vietnam.
>>
>> This is my GIS web site - JVNWebGIS - which has been introduced in OGC
>> Newsletter
>> http://www.opengeospatial.org/pressroom/newsletters/200611/#C4
>>
>> And this is our coming open-source project- JVNMobileGIS - at
>> http://www.javavietnam.org/javavn/jvngis/home2.html.
>>
>> Would you kind introduce them to the attendees? Thanks,
>>
>> If you need more information, I'm willing to help.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> On 11/22/06, Tyler Mitchell <tylermitchell at shaw.ca> wrote:
>>> Next week is yet another conference where OSGeo will be present.  If
>>> you have a favourite web site, slides or screenshots that show off
>>> your OSGeo project, please forward it to me by Thursday so we can use
>>> it when talking to conference attendees that come by our booth.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Tyler

Khanh Le Ngoc Quoc
Administrator - JavaVietnam
462 Nguyen Kiem street, Phu Nhuan district - Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
Tel: (084) 826 169 771
Mobile: (084) 908 625 123
Email: khanh.lnq at javavietnam.org
Website: http://www.javavietnam.org