[OSGeo-Discuss] changing e-mail addresses

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Tue Oct 17 01:45:36 PDT 2006

Bart,

indeed, you need to unsubscribe and re-subscribe with your new e-mail
address.

The current implementation of mailing lists is somewhat aside the role
based access model.  We have a completely refactored implementation
ready that will be rolled out in the next major release.  Among others,
it will resolve this (and do a ton of other things).

Auke