[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Hires an Executive Director

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Thu Oct 19 11:19:48 PDT 2006

We call it an "OSSIM" choice where I come from. :-)

Congratulations Tyler, with your talents and enthusiasm I see that we
are going to move OSGeo up the next level.

I'd also like to thank Gary Lang and the good folk at AutoDesk who
have been key to getting us to where we are.  It is obvious that they
really get the whole open source approach and they have been critical
in helping us work through all of the mechanics to bring Tyler on board.

Mark Lucas