[Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] C++ library for "gridding"]

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Oct 21 19:10:17 PDT 2006

I very much agree with Paolo and Markus.

Also, I¹d note that we¹ve started working on a next generation GUI for
GRASS, based in wxPython.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

From: <discuss-digest-help at mail.osgeo.org>
Date: 22 Oct 2006 00:10:50 -0000
To: <discuss at mail.osgeo.org>
Subject: discuss Digest 22 Oct 2006 00:10:50 -0000 Issue 119

From: Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:05:09 +0200
To: <discuss at mail.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] C++ library for "gridding"]

Ideed, forking GRASS would be ugly! And 12 more developers in the main grass
team are almost a dream.
pc

At 07:27, venerdì 20 ottobre 2006, Markus Neteler has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it