[Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] C++ library for "gridding"]

Song xfsong at gucas.ac.cn
Sun Oct 22 05:26:40 PDT 2006

The arcgis is the most popular soft here. Chen means the arcgis-like gui
may make gis users move to grass easily. He just started his work
recently and will join grass cvs once he make a progress. Chen will drop
a line to you all for his work when he comes back.

Regards,
Song
Xianfeng SONG
Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
song.osgeo at gmail.com