[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Stack - was: OSGeo community Maxed out?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 26 12:08:58 PDT 2006

Yes I'm working on an ms4w nullsoft installer similar to the FWTools
installer, with a shell shortcut on desktop, select a directory etc.  So
I'm really interested in this osgeo-stack discussion for windows - why
duplicate efforts when we should all work together on this, is how I
feel.  I know I'm facing issues now that other foss4g windows installer
developers faced years ago and solved.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna