MapGuide Users Meeting at Autodesk University event

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 26 13:34:09 PDT 2006

Hi all - Who on this list is planning to be at the Autodesk
University event next month?  During the event there is a MapGuide
session that will also touch on OSGeo.  If you want to attend that
session, see the attached invite and respond as noted.

We will also have an OSGeo booth there.  If you are going to be
around and available, please let me know so we can sign you up to
help manage the booth.  This is a major event with 5-6,000 people in
attendance.

Tyler

Begin forwarded message: