Recording FOSS4G

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 16:35:07 EDT 2006

Due to family committments and remoteness of Sydney,Australia I will not
be attending FOSS4G this year.

However, I would dearly like to hear all the presentations.
Is there any chance someone could set up a recording of the sessions?
This would also be useful for participants who want to attend 2 sessions
which are on at the same time.

I suspect you could diseminate the recordings through
http://www.itconversations.com/index.html

Something else which might be of value is to set up a real time audio
link (using Skype or similar), with the option of IRC or voice back
channel depending on the nature of the presentation. (This will be of
less value to me as I will only be awake for a few hours of the
presentations).

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net