[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G: thanks to all!

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 18 03:51:09 EDT 2006

Indeed, this gives everybody a lot of energy hopefully to move forward.

One thing I did miss a bit is an overall strategy of to where we want to
move as a community, and how we are gonna achieve that. For instance, it
would be great to have an OpenSDI "in a box" in the near future :-)

Thanks to the organizers, it must have been a massive amount of work.

Best regards,
Bart