George Wright Society conference

Ned Horning nedh at lightlink.com
Wed Sep 20 06:40:58 PDT 2006

All,

I was wondering if anyone out there was planning to submit an abstract for
the George Wright Society (GWS): http://www.georgewright.org conference
which will be held April 16-20, 2007 in St. Paul, Minnesota. The GWS is a
nonprofit group that works with protected areas. Their biennial conference
is largely made up of US National Park Service personnel.

I was planning to submit an abstract for a presentation introducing OSGeo
and discussing how open source tools could be used in the Park Service. If
anyone else is interested let me know and maybe we can coordinate
presentations.

All the best,

Ned