[OSGeo-Discuss] Terms of logo use and linking

(Orkney)Toru Mori moritoru at orkney.co.jp
Sun Sep 24 08:34:13 PDT 2006

Hi

It is a timely questions for me.

We are launching OSGeo Japan chapter activities, then we need to make
brochures, business cards (must have for the Japanese business way) and
posters. What I really need it the practical logo use guidelines, not
about how much it takes. If a local chapter has to pay some amount of
money for use of logo of each OSGeo actibity, it would be painful for
volunteer participants. I don't think OSGeo request to collect money in
such way though.

Also we needs good quality logo image or vector files such as in .ai to
create good-looking materials.
Are there already something to be useful links?

Toru Mori