[OSGeo-Discuss] Integration test bed thingy at FOSS4G

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Thu Aug 23 09:21:17 PDT 2007

Jody,

Ok, I must be dense, I don't see a link to any data anywhere on this
page: http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_IntegrationShowcase
A lot of reference and catalog description links though.

Is this it?  :http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Canadian_Geodata, not
exactly obvious from the previous page if you ask me.

Ok, this is a neat idea, but shouldn't there be one spot with a copy of
the data someplace, even just a subset of smaller datasets would start
folks going.   It would make it much easier to get started on participation.

bobb