[OSGeo-Discuss] Integration test bed thingy at FOSS4G

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at openplans.org
Thu Aug 23 09:50:50 PDT 2007

Hi Bob,

I think what Jody was trying to point you at was this:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_IntegrationShowcase#PostGIS_Database_:_Refractions_Research

It is what you say, a single spot of storage for the data which has a
subset of those datasets posted on the Canadian Geodata page.

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project