[OSGeo-Discuss] Time In GIS

Vasilis Vlastaras vasilis.vlastaras at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:19:34 EST 2007

I don't know if this is of value for you, but you can have a look.

ISO publishes the 191xx series of specifications that deal with
Geographic information.
ISO 19108 - Temporal Schema, deals with time.

The specification document can be bought from the ISO web site.

In addition ISO Technical Commitee 211 provides the models for all
these specifications in its website. The site can be access in:
http://isotc211.org

Vasilis.