[OSGeo-Discuss] Blog: OSGeo 1st Anniversary

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Feb 12 15:25:13 PST 2007

Hi Tyler,

The summary looks good. Could you please add
Map World Forum to the events lists where
OSGeo had a presence.

We are awaiting report from the Indian Local
Chapter. In the meantime, Geoff Ziess's blog
gives a brief outline of OSGeo presence at
MWF.

http://geospatial.blogs.com/geospatial/2007/01/index.html

Kind regards

Venka