[OSGeo-Discuss] any suggestion of GIS magazine?

Jeff Thurston thurston at t-online.de
Mon Feb 19 12:56:54 PST 2007

Hi Mateusz,

FDO is still new to a lot of people outside the programmer community,
though rapidly becoming known because it is included in some well
known products. I've reviewed a few of these products, you can find
the reviews on the magazine web site if you wish.

Ideally the magazine will go where things are interesting. I
recognise the developer-programmer folks as 'the community' too. As
an editor, I may not know the details of programming, but that is not
a reason to include such material. Maybe you folks could peer review
prior to publishing - even in a quick way? Just an idea...

Hope that helps.

Jeff

Jeff Thurston, Editor
GEOconnexion International Magazine