[OSGeo-Discuss] any suggestion of GIS magazine?

Daniel Ames dpames at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:00:01 PST 2007

Great challenge, Jeff.  The univerisity open source'ers like myself should
be very interested in helping produce a column such as this. Maybe VisCom
could start by creating a wiki page with a table indicating each month,
proposed topic, proposed author, and article deadline date.  The topic and
author columns could be left blank, and the community could be invited to
visit the page and insert themselves with their proposed topics.  Just an
idea... - Dan