[OSGeo-Discuss] Introdution tutorials

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Feb 21 15:14:55 PST 2007

I would LOVE to add some tutorials to the OSGeo website.

I think that the way to handle this would be to set up a part of the
website for tutorials, and then give control of that section (and an
appropriate permission level for changing new articles from pending to
published) to a tutorial coordinator.

Care to join the Website Committee mailing list to discuss this further?

Jason