[OSGeo-Discuss] Multi lingual osgeo.org shows up in Chinese

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Mon Feb 26 00:52:33 PST 2007

Hi all,
Today the osgeo.org showed up in Chinese (at least partially) for me.
Though I like the characters on my screen, it will take me some time
to understand it ;-)
My browsers are Flock and Firefox (on the Mac), my language settings
have English (en) and English/United States (en-us) as the two
default languages. No Chinese or anything else in there. My default
encoding is UTF-8
I can select many other languages, but not English :-(
Ciao,
Jeroen