[OSGeo-Discuss] Translated web site content

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 26 09:15:59 PST 2007

On 26-Feb-07, at 1:26 AM, Przemysław Bojczuk wrote:

> Ok, so how do I set a default language? My Japanese (which is
> loaded by default and in which the left-hand menu persistently
> stays) reading capabilities are far from perfect, unfortunately. ;-)

Hi all,
Thanks for the quick report, there were a couple glitches that have
not been fixed.  Please refresh your browser and let me know if you
still have a problem.

For the record we had at least 4 different language translators
working on the site over the weekend!  Thank you for the efforts.

Tyler