[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Geotools-devel] Google Summer of Code

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Mon Feb 26 17:54:34 PST 2007

We rant a paragraph description last time - with mixed results. I would
try a couple of paragraphs and a diagram, mostly to make sure the scope
is limited
to the kind of thing that can be accomplished in a summer. Be providing
some examples of subject matter and scope you will keep the signal to
noise ratio a bit higher.

To be clear - this "idea list" is from the community to perspective
students; what the students need to write up is considerably more
detailed (and defined by the SoC process).

Cheers,
Jody