[OSGeo-Discuss] Help finding FDO help

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Fri Jan 12 00:51:13 EST 2007

George,

Thanks for your interest in the FDO project. We have recently migrated
the OSGeo site from one hosting provider to another and some things are
still a bit confused. I apologize for that. Specific questions are best
posted to the Fdo_users mailing list that you can sign up for here:
in getting actively involved in the project, then the Fdo_dev mailing
list will be of interest, that one you'll find here:
will be undergoing a final name change tomorrow morning (EST) and will
subsequently be known as fdo-users and fdo-internals.

I'll also be looking into the broken documentation links tonight and
will get them straightened out. Please check back in a couple hours and
they should be fixed.

Thanks again,

Bob Bray