[OSGeo-Discuss] RE: [Mail_discuss] Greetings

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Jan 2 08:43:24 PST 2007

I apologize if I have already introduced myself. My name is Landon
Blake. (A.K.A. - The Sunburned Surveyor) My day job is as a land
surveyor for a small firm in the California Central Valley. I also
volunteer as a developer and administrator for the OpenJUMP project. I'm
also trying to assist the education working group at OSGeo and have
started a chapter in the Free GIS Book on the math behind spatial data.
I'd also like to get a chapter of the OSGeo started in the California
Central Valley if I have the chance.

Landon

P.S. - You can read my blog, which will have regular updates about my
progress on the Free GIS Book here:

http://openjump.blogspot.com/index.html