[OSGeo-Discuss] a SOAP bubble

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Fri Jul 13 03:51:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

I agree the comments about SOAP problems. Nevertheless the most known
problems are related to XML more than SOAP specifically, and that's what
OGC standards use: XML, as a matter of fact that's the reason why some
standards like WFS are quite improvable.

So, I think we won't face a new technical disaster, but a
standardization challenge.

Ragards

Miguel Montesinos
Technical Manager