[OSGeo-Discuss] OSCON opportunity...

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Mon Jul 9 08:45:57 PDT 2007

OSGeo will be having a booth at OSCON (July 23rd-27th) in Portland this year
and we are making final preparations for the event.  We will be having 3
speakers in the products and services track as well as a booth space on the
show floor.  We have the opportunity for some free passes to provide to
folks willing to help with booth duty for a few hours and then are welcome
to use the passes to enjoy the rest of the sessions.

I think we have one extra pass available at this point for someone who can
make the event and help represent OSGeo.  If you are interested, please
email me directly and we will see if we can make arrangements.

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2007/

Aaron

 Aaron Racicot - GIS Programmer
 360.221.2441 - aaronr at ecotrust.org