[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Annual General Meeting

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 17 08:33:06 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,
Every year we have our annual conference.  Last year we had one half
day set aside for an OSGeo general meeting a day before the
conference began.  It worked out very well - especially to start
putting faces to names.

This year we have the opportunity to do the same.  I have a room
booked at the conference centre after the workshops on the first
day.  There is currently no fixed agenda, but I started to put down a
few ideas on the wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/AGM_2007

If you are interested in helping organise the event or contribute
ideas, please feel free to help on the wiki or let's discuss it on
this list.

What would you, as a member of OSGeo, like to have on the agenda?

Sincerely,
Tyler