[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO & OGC spec development

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Jul 18 02:14:30 PDT 2007

I guess this thread is pretty hot, there are many sub-threads and maybe
a good solution could be to set up a mailing list, for the beginning,
as: ogc AT osgeo.org
Trying to be practical I can offer myself to administer the list as I'm
doing with the Spanish Chapter and the Spanish GIS Book.

There  will be the possibility to define possible actions, participation
to OGC meeting, support to OSGeo new standards (as for Tile Map
Service), creating or not a Committee ecc ecc.
I guess we can, as minimum target, set up a lobby of OSGeo softwares to
promote effective interoperability of OGC standards.

ciao
Lorenzo