[OSGeo-Discuss] Going to FOSS4G? Special rates for canadian flights

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Jul 18 11:57:47 PDT 2007

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but if you are going to FOSS4G in
September and haven't booked your flight yet then today might be the
time to book it: http://aircanada.com/ has a special sale with up to 40%
off on flights within Canada. This sale ends tonight at midnight.

I have been tracking the prices of flights for FOSS4G in the last few
weeks and can confirm that today's prices are a real deal compared to
Air Canada's regular rates (at least for my own flight).

More details at
http://www.aircanada.com/en/offers/air/dailydeals/dailydeals.html
... and don't forget that this deal ends at midnight tonight.

I hope this helps some of you save some $$...

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/