[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Route Guidance System

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:18:57 PDT 2007

> > * python + binding to QGIS: Quantum Navigator:
> >  http://www.mapserver.sk/~wonder/qnavigator/
> Is there a directory where users link to their applications develped
> with these python bindings?
> I found nothing like that on the wiki:
> http://wiki.qgis.org

Hi,
so far there's no such wiki page but we're planning to create one. I
think all stuff regarding QGIS and Python we know about has been
mentioned on QGIS Blog.
I suggest you to look at the QGIS Python tutorials (Aaron Racicot has
made some nice videos about their usage) or take a look at Barry
Rowlingson's raster algebra plugin. Links to the resources can be
found on the blog: http://blog.qgis.org/

Regards
Martin