[OSGeo-Discuss] "Free"

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Mar 2 11:38:15 PST 2007

XE goes beyond that and is actually fully free-as-in-beer for deployment
as well as development, as you have pointed out in your previous
examinations.

I am merely expressing our frustrations at having accidentally solicited
a talk about free software, when what we really wanted were talks about
free software.  I am really looking forward to explaining that point.  A
lot.

P.

--

   Paul Ramsey