[OSGeo-Discuss] "Free"

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Mar 5 11:27:52 PST 2007

Au contraire, you'll find the GPL and LGPL duly listed as OSI-approved
licenses here: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/

While the "free" folks might not like the flexibility displayed by the
"open source" movement, they can be fully subsumed from a licensing
point-of-view, if not an advocacy point-of-view.

   Would you like a free book?
   Oh, sorry, I meant you could freely copy it,
   change the spelling mistake in Chapter 5,
   and give it to your friends.
   You still owe me $15 for this one.

Paul

--