[OSGeo-Discuss] Conf for 2008

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Mar 26 14:56:42 PDT 2007

If you commit to a schedule now, that will give the teams time and
MOTIVATION to start organizing themselves and figuring out things they
need to know in advance of the request (what venues, what costs, what
committee members, etc, etc).

For example:
- April 31, release RFP
- May 31, close RFP
- June 15, announce decision

There is nothing like ones imminent demise to focus the mind.