[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: FOSS4G 2007 Workshop Submission

Przemysław Bojczuk pb at gis.umcs.lublin.pl
Fri Mar 30 02:24:29 PDT 2007

Steve Lime wrote:

> I'll be lucky to go to one conference a year, let alone two and would imagine others would
> be in the same boat.

Yeah, I'm now trying to find some funding to go to the conference,
especially for flying through half-the-globe, which will consume
over 50% of the money needed. Actually, I'm a bit in a gridlock now,
as I have submitted the presentation, but I will know if it's accepted
only after the submission closes. At the same time, I can't (or
shouldn't) apply for the funding before I know for sure that I'll be
presenting. Go figure. :-)

PB
--
Geographical Information Systems Laboratory
Institute of Earth Sciences, UMCS