[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Sources column published

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 9 11:24:02 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

This is really great news. Congratulations and kudos to you for
getting this into Geoconnexion magazine.

Would you be interested in a column from myself sometime this summer
or fall? I was thinking of a column focusing on the commercialization
of open source technologies, and how open source and commercial
products and services are not necessarily at odds, and can in fact
complement each other. Our own business model is a primary example of
this.

Let me know if you think this would fit in with your plans for the
column.

Dave

Dave McIlhagga
President & CEO