[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Journal Now Available

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed May 16 10:30:39 PDT 2007

Thanks for the enthusiasm.  We manage all the files using a
subversion repository, so all source code is definitely available.
I'm not sure how we could best manage translations using svn.  Any
suggestions from svn power users out there?  Should we make a branch
for each language?  I'm new at this...

Tyler